Monday, June 13, 2011

What I wasn't taught in school about the Pilgrims

Until I read this blog article which includes exerpts right out of William Bradford's journal, I had no idea the Pilgrims plight depended more on their system of organization than anything else. It's a short article and I am interested to hear what everyone has to say about it.

It really is amazing what is left out of our history, social studies and economics studies based on the political leanings of the teachers that taught me.

I thought Jeff might find this article fascinating especially. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. nice article sir...got some idea about history of project management..thanks a lot for your post ..you could have added information about.
    You can test your knowledge in html by attending HTML Quiz .

    ReplyDelete